From: Zhipeng Huang [mailto:zhipengh...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2018 1:28 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Cc: Konstantinos Samaras-Tsakiris <konstantinos.samaras-tsaki...@cern.ch>;
Dutch Althoff <dalth...@xilinx.com>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [cyborg]Weekly Team Meeting 2018.03.14 Agenda (No Time
Change For US)

Hi Team,

We will resume the team meeting this week. The meeting starting time is still
ET 10:00am/PT 7:00am, whereas in China it is moved one hour early to 10:00pm.
For Europe please refer to UTC1400 as the baseline.

This week we will have a special 2 hour meeting. In the first one hour we will
have Shaohe demo the PoC Intel dev team had conducted, and in the second half
we will confirm the task and milestones for Rocky based upon the PTG discussion
(summary sent out last Friday).

ZOOM link will be provided before the meeting :)

If there are any other topics anyone would like to propose, feel free to reply
to this email thread.

--
Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Product Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhip...@huawei.com<mailto:huangzhip...@huawei.com>
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipe...@uci.edu<mailto:zhipe...@uci.edu>
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado