Hi Alex,

I have two small ironic-related blueprints pending approval:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/ironic-rescue
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/networking-generic-switch

and one larger:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/ironic-inspector-overcloud

Could you please check them?

I would also like to talk about possibility to enable cleaning by default in the undercloud, but I guess it deserves a separate thread.