On 13/12/13 11:36 +0100, Jaromir Coufal wrote:
*VERSION 0*
===========
Enable user to deploy OpenStack with the simpliest TripleO way, no difference between hardware.

Target:
- end of icehouse-2

Features we need to get in:
- Enable manual nodes registration (Ironic)
- Get images available for user (Glance)
- Node roles (hardcode): Controller, Compute, Object Storage, Block Storage
- Design deployment (number of nodes per role)
- Deploy (Heat + Nova)

Thanks for summarizing this Jarda!

I noticed one thing missing from the V0 list that we had talked about
earlier that seemed important. Copied below from an earlier doc:

retrieve node lists (Ironic + Nova + Heat?)
   management node(s) (awareness of the node)
   resource nodes, broken down by role
   unallocated nodes

This seems also important to include in v0.
--
Jordan O'Mara <jomara at redhat.com>
Red Hat Engineering, Raleigh