Hey everyone,

In today's IRC meeting, I brought up[0] that we've been having an
increase in the number of open bugs of the last few weeks. We're
currently at about 635 open bugs.  It would be beneficial for everyone
to take a look at the bugs that they are currently assigned to and
ensure they are up to date.

Additionally, there was chat about possibly introducing some process
around the Triaging of bugs such that we should be assigning squad
tags to all the bugs so that there's some potential ownership.  I'm
not sure what that would look like, so if others thinks this might be
a good idea, feel free to comment.

Thanks,
-Alex

[0]