On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 10:48:18AM -0500, Matthew Thode wrote:
> On 18-03-22 14:50:43, Gary Kotton wrote:
> > Hi,
> > We have a problem with the l2gw tags. The requirements file indicates that
> > we should be pulling in >=12.0.0 and in fact its pulling
> > networking_l2gw-2016.1.0
> > Please see
> > http://207.189.188.190/logs/neutron/554292/4/tempest-api-vmware-tvd-t/logs/stack.sh.log.txt.gz#_2018-03-22_08_56_03_905
> > Thanks
> > Gary
>
> It sounds like those versions need to be unpublished.  This will likely
> involve both infra and the releases team (not requirements).  I've
> tagged them to get their attention (and mentioned this in the releases
> irc channel).
>
> --
> Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)

I know we've had to take down some of these older ones in the past. I think
this is a clear case where we should just unpublish it from pypi.

This is quite old now, so I highly doubt anyone out there still needs access to
this. Especially via pypi. But I think if we wait maybe a day or so to see if
anyone brings up a reason to not take it down and don't hear anything, then we
should go ahead with its removal.

Although, if this is a blocker for the project for now, I would be fine with
just taking it down now and working out any issues directly with anyone that
does need access to it for some reason.

Sean