Hey all,

During the office hour on Friday, and maybe some time after it, I am going
to do some Mistral bug triage, planning and general tidying up on launchpad
and gerrit. If you are able and want to join, please do!

The slot is 8AM UTC - 9AM UTC. I'll be in #openstack-mistral

I hope to try and do these regularly at office hours, giving me time to do
some triage unless something else comes up to discuss.

For convenience I have created a calendar with the Mistral office hours, it
is just on my personal Google Calendar until I find a better place for it.
If you would find it useful, you can add it here:

iCal link:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/dougalmatthews.com_qmk1aiaao3b5ci30dp7t7e17es%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
Google Link:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=ZG91Z2FsbWF0dGhld3MuY29tX3FtazFhaWFhbzNiNWNpMzBkcDd0N2UxN2VzQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20