Hello there,

I have some questions about the value of parameter `dest` of copy module in
this file.

openstack-zuul-jobs/playbooks/xstatic/check-version.yaml
Line:6        dest: xstatic_check_version.py

Ansible documents describe `dest` as  "Remote absolute path where the file
should be copied to".
(http://docs.ansible.com/ansible/devel/modules/copy_module.html#id2)

I am not quite familiar with ansible but maybe it could be `{{
zuul.executor.log_root
}}/openstack-zuul-jobs/playbooks/xstatic/check-version.yaml` or something
similar ?

Actually I ran into the problem trying to release a new xstatic package.
The release patch was merged but fail to execute the release job. Just
wondering whether or not it could be the reason of the failure.

I am not sure about how to debug this, or how to re-launch the release job.
I am very appreciate of it if anybody could kindly help me.

Best Regards,

Xinni Ge