On 04/14/2018 02:29 PM, Sean McGinnis wrote:
On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 11:37:46AM -0500, Monty Taylor wrote:
Hey everybody,

The migration of the openstacksdk and python-openstackclient repositories to
storyboard has been completed. Each of the repos owned by those teams has
been migrated, and project groups now also exist for each.

I just noticed on python-openstackclient, in the repo's README file it still
points people to launchpad for bug and blueprint tracking.

Just one more transition housekeeping item folks need to keep in mind when
making this switch.

Has anybody been making a checklist as projects go through this process, and if not can we start on one?

-Ben