On 04/17/2018 12:00 PM, Sangho Shin wrote:
> I would like to know how to take over an OpenStack project.  I am a
> committer of the networking-onos project
> (https://github.com/openstack/networking-onos
> <https://github.com/openstack/networking-onos>), and I would like to
> take over the project.

> The current maintainer (cc’d) has already agreed with that.

> Please let me know the process to take over (or change the
> maintainer of) the project.

Are you talking about the github project or the gerrit project?
Github is a read-only mirror of the project from gerrit.

You appear to already be a member of networking-onos-core [1] so you
have permissions to approve and reject changes.

> BTW, it looks like even the current maintainer cannot create a new
> branch of the codes. How can we get the authority to create a new
> branch?

Are you following something like [2]?

-i

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/1001,members