Just tried this and seems like Firefox does still require a browser plugin.

Julia, could we use your bluejeans line again?

Thanks!
Mike Turek <mjturek>

On 4/30/18 7:33 AM, Dmitry Tantsur wrote:
Hi,

On 04/29/2018 10:17 PM, Michael Turek wrote:
Awesome! If everyone doesn't mind the short notice, we'll have it again this Thursday @ 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM UTC.

++

I can provide video conferencing through hangouts here https://goo.gl/xSKBS4
Let's give that a shot this time!

Note that the last time I checked Hangouts video messaging required a proprietary browser plugin (and hence did not work in Firefox). Using it may exclude people not accepting proprietary software and/or avoiding using Chromium.

We can adjust times, tooling, and regular agenda over the next couple meetings and see where we settle. If anyone has any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

Thanks,
Mike Turek <mjturek>