So it's great to see a submission of savanna tests for tempest. We would like to see these tests run before reviewing them. Is the intent that savanna will be enabled by default in devstack? If not, then I guess there will need to be separate savanna jobs. I see that right now there are savanna-enabled devstack jobs on the tempest experimental queue. In the long run, what is the intent for how these jobs should run? This is similar to the issue with ironic. It doesn't seem very scalable to set up separate complete tempest jobs for every project that is not turned on by default in devstack. Thoughts?

 -David