Excerpts from Kendall Nelson's message of 2018-05-01 00:02:36 +0000:
> Hello Everyone :)
>
> Please join me in congratulating the 7 newly elected members of the
> Technical Committee (TC)!
>

>    - Thierry Carrez (ttx)]
>    - Chris Dent (cdent)
>    - Sean McGinnis (smcginnis)
>    - Davanum Srinivas (dims)
>    - Zane Bitter (zaneb)
>    - Graham Hayes (mugsie)
>    - Mohammed Naser (mnaser)
>

> Full results:
> https://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_98430d99fc2ed59d
>
> Election process details and results are also available here:
> https://governance.openstack.org/election/
>
> Thank you to all of the candidates, having a good group of candidates helps
> engage the community in our democratic process.
>
> Thank you to all who voted and who encouraged others to vote. We need to
> ensure your voices are heard!
>
> Thank you for another great round.
>
> -Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

> <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/513881/>

Congratulations to the new and returning TC members!

I hope that some of the folks who ran this time but did not make
the cut will join us in discussions and help with initiatives they
would have participated in if they were elected. It is always good
for us to have more perspectives.

Doug