Emilien Macchi wrote:
Could we change the title of the slot and actually be a TripleO Project Update session? It would have been great to have the onboarding session but I guess we also have 2 other sessions where we'll have occasions to meet:
TripleO Ops and User feedback and TripleO and Ansible integration

If it's possible to still have an onboarding session, awesome otherwise it's ok I think we'll deal with it.
No problem, we have both on the schedule. I moved the Project Update to 11-11:20 so you can have a few minutes before the Onboarding starts at 11:50.

https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2018/summit-schedule/global-search?t=TripleO

Let me know if I can assist further.

Thanks!
Jimmy