Thank you, Zane for the discussion.

Point taken about sending webhook notifications.

Primarily I want Congress to consume webhook notifications from the
openstack services which already send them (monasca, vitrage, etc.). Most
of them do not currently support sending appropriate keystone tokens with
the notifications, but some are open to doing it.

The aodh and zaqar references are exactly what I was hoping to find. I
couldn't find a reference to it in aodh docs or much on google, so many
thanks for the pointer!

Eric