Hi,

this is mainly for CI folks and whom-it-may-concern.

Recently we came across the topic of how to enable/disable zuul repos at various places in the CI jobs. For normal deploy jobs there's no need to customize, but for update/upgrade jobs there is. It's not entirely straightforward and there's quite a variety of enable/disable spots and combinations which can be useful.

Even though improvements in this area are not very likely to get implemented right away, i had some thoughts on the topic so i wanted to capture them. I put the ideas into an etherpad:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ci-zuul-repo-insertion

Feel free to put some more thoughts there or ping me on IRC with anything related.

Thanks

Jirka