Hi,

in multinode inventory I see that both haproxy and l3 agents run on network nodes. Does it mean that network nodes need two public interfaces - one for external VIP and another (unassigned) for external bridge? Will it work without conflicts?

Another question, designate-mdns runs on network nodes while others including designate-backend-bind - on controllers. Would it be better to run *bind on network node to facilitate easier external connectivity? I mean requirement for dns_interface, in other words, why not to make dns_interface == external one?

Thanks,
Vladislav