Howdy all,

This cycle, we have our spec freeze later than usual at milestone r-2 June 7 because of the review runways system we've been trying out. We wanted to allow more time for spec approvals as blueprints were completed via runways.

So, ahead of the spec freeze, let's have a spec review day next week Tuesday June 5 to ensure we get what spec approvals we can over the line before the freeze. Please try to make some time on Tuesday to review some specs and thanks in advance for participating!

Cheers,
-melanie