++

As someone who has required patches to Barbican (and not affiliated with
Rackspace) I can attest to the fact that my, albeit simple, changes have
been reviewed and merged in a timely and constructive manner. Even if the
project were to bring on a flood of new developers it wouldn't move this
commit diversity metric for quite some time.

There is already a need for a keystore and I think this need will only
grow. So why not support it as its own composable service?

Thanks for all the work on Barbican!