A few small status updates inline.

On 6/11/2018 4:14 PM, melanie witt wrote:
Hi everybody,

This is just a brief status about the blueprints currently occupying
review runways [0] and an ask for the nova-core team to give these
reviews priority for their code review focus.

* Certificate Validation - https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/nova-validate-certificates (bpoulos) [END DATE: 2018-06-15] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:master+topic:bp/nova-validate-certificates

I know I need to go back through this series, hopefully can get that done tomorrow. I might just start addressing anything I -1 at this point to keep it going.

* Neutron new port binding API for live migration: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/neutron-new-port-binding-api (mriedem) [END DATE: 2018-06-20] Starts here: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/558001/

This already had quite a bit of core review from Eric before it got into the runway slot, but since then it hasn't had any reviews since it got into the slot. I'd ask Eric and Dan specifically to review the bottom change since (1) Eric has been through it already, albeit awhile ago and (2) Dan is familiar with the vif plugging callback event code in that change.

* XenAPI: improve the image handler configure:https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/xenapi-image-handler-option-improvement (naichuans) [END DATE: 2018-06-20] Starts here: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/486475/

I'm waiting on the xenserver third party CI to pass on this:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/574318/

And then I'll approve the series.

Best,
-melanie

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-runways-rocky

I also reminded people in the nova-scheduler meeting this morning to put stuff in runways since I know there is a lot of placement blueprint work that's going on outside of the runways slots, so it would be nice if that was also at least formally queued up. Just to remind people that we can still review stuff that's not in a slot, but just seeing it in the queue is at least an indication / reminder for me personally that those changes are ready for review when I'm looking. I've also just started adding things into the queue if I know it's ready even if it's not my series.

Matt