On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 16:12:21 -0500, Matt Riedemann wrote:
On 6/15/2018 11:23 AM, melanie witt wrote:
Similar to last cycle, we have an etherpad for tracking the status of
approved nova blueprints for Rocky here:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-rocky-blueprint-status

that we can use to help us review patches. If I've missed any blueprints
or if anything needs an update, please add a note on the etherpad and
we'll get it sorted.

Thanks for doing this, I find it very useful to get an overall picture
of where we're sitting in the final milestone.

Milestone r-3 (feature freeze) is just around the corner July 26 and I've refreshed the status tracking etherpad, mostly because some of the wayward blueprints are now ready for review. There are 3 blueprints which have only one patch left to merge before they're complete.

Please check out the etherpad and use it as a guide for your reviews, so we can complete as many blueprints as we can before FF. And please add notes or move/add blueprints that I might have missed.

Thanks all,
-melanie