The Adjutant team's application [1] to become an official project
has been approved. Welcome!

As I said on the review, because it is past the deadline for Rocky
membership, Adjutant will not be considered part of the Rocky
release, but a future release can be part of Stein.

The team should complete the onboarding process for new projects,
including holding PTL elections for Stein, setting up deliverable
files in the openstack/releases repository, and adding meeting
information to eavesdrop.openstack.org.

I have left a comment on the patch setting up the Stein election
to ask that the Adjutant team be included.  We can also add Adjutant
to the list of projects on docs.openstack.org for Stein, after
updating your publishing job(s).

Doug

[1] https://review.openstack.org/553643