Dear Stackers,

Seeing the answers on and off-list, we're moving forward!

So, here are the first steps:

A blueprint has been created:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/validation-framework

I've started a draft of the spec, based on the feedbacks and discussions
I could have:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/583475/

Please, feel free to comment the spec and add your thoughts - this is a
really great opportunity to get a proper validation framework in
tripleoclient directly.

Thank you for your feedback and attention.

Cheers,

C.

--
Cédric Jeanneret