On 7/20/18 11:07 AM, Carlos Camacho Gonzalez wrote:
Hi!!!

I'll like to propose Jose Luis Franco [1][2] for core reviewer in all the TripleO upgrades bits. He shows a constant and active involvement in improving and fixing our updates/upgrades workflows, he helps also trying to develop/improve/fix our upstream support for testing the updates/upgrades.

Please vote -1/+1, and consider this my +1 vote :)

+1!

[1]: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:jfrancoa%2540redhat.com
[2]: http://stackalytics.com/?release=all&metric=commits&user_id=jfrancoa

Cheers,