Gerg0

From: Csatari, Gergely (Nokia - HU/Budapest)
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 10:02 AM
To: 'edge-computing' <edge-comput...@lists.openstack.org>; OpenStack
Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Subject: [edge][glance]: Image handling in edge environment

Hi,

We had a great Forum session about image handling in edge environment in
Vancouver [1<https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/yvr-edge-cloud-images>]. As one
outcome of the session I've created a wiki with the mentioned architecture
options
[1<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Image_handling_in_edge_environment>]. During
the Edge Working Group
[3<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group>] discussions we
identified some questions (some of them are in the wiki, some of them are in
mails
[4<http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/edge-computing/2018-June/000239.html>])
and also I would like to get some feedback on the analyzis in the wiki from
people who know Glance.

I think the best would be to have some kind of meeting and I see two options to
organize this:

  *   Organize a dedicated meeting for this
  *   Add this topic as an agenda point to the Glance weekly meeting

Please share your preference and/or opinion.

Thanks,
Gerg0

[1]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/yvr-edge-cloud-images
[2]: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Image_handling_in_edge_environment