Hi,

I'm on a team that is starting to use StoryBoard, and I just thought I'd raise some issues I've recently run into. It may be that I'm making assumptions based on previous tools that I've used (Launchpad and Atlassian's Jira) and perhaps StoryBoard is intended to be used differently, so if that's the case please let me know.

1) There doesn't seem to be a formal way to search for newly-created stories that have not yet been triaged.

2) There doesn't seem to be a way to find stories/tasks using arbitrary boolean logic, for example something of the form "(A OR (B AND C)) AND NOT D". Automatic worklists will only let you do "(A AND B) OR (C AND D) OR (E AND F)" and story queries won't even let you do that.

3) I don't see a structured way to specify that a bug has been confirmed by someone other than the reporter, or how many people have been impacted by it.

4) I can't find a way to add attachments to a story. (Like a big log file, or a proposed patch, or a screenshot.)

5) I don't see a way to search for stories that have not been assigned to
someone.

6) This is more a convenience thing, but when looking at someone else's public automatic worklist, there's no way to see what the query terms were that generated the worklist.

Chris