As the client deadline and milestone 3 day winds down here, I wanted to do a
quick check on where things stand before calling it a day.

This is according to script output, so I haven't actually looked into any
details so far. But according to the script, the follow cycle-with-intermediary
deliverables have not had a release done for rocky yet:

aodh
bifrost
ceilometer
cloudkitty-dashboard
cloudkitty
ec2-api
ironic-python-agent
karbor-dashboard
karbor
kuryr-kubernetes
kuryr-libnetwork
magnum-ui
magnum
masakari-dashboard
monasca-kibana-plugin
monasca-log-api
monasca-notification
networking-hyperv
panko
python-cloudkittyclient
python-designateclient
python-karborclient
python-magnumclient
python-pankoclient
python-searchlightclient
python-senlinclient
python-tricircleclient
sahara-tests
senlin-dashboard
tacker-horizon
tacker
zun-ui
zun

Just a reminder that we will need to force a release on these in order to get a
final point to branch stable/rocky.

Taking a look at ones that have done a release but have had more unreleased
commits since then, I'm also seeing several python-*client deliverables that
may be missing final releases.

Thanks,
Sean