Hi Sean,

This is good point. It would be great to have some help especially to start. We have some experience with contributing to openstack and we are working with gerrit on daily basis so there is no problem with technical aspects. However, it takes some time for changes to be reviewed and merged and we would like to change it.

On the other hand, I can also understand the lack of time to be a PTL since it requires probably a lot of time to coordinate all the work.

Let’s wait for Chao Zhao to give his opinion on the topic :)

Best,

Dariusz Krol