Hi everyone,

At the last PTG in Dublin we introduced the concept of post-lunch presentations -- a 30-min segment during the second half of the lunch break during which we communicate and do Q&A on topics that are generally interesting to a crowd of contributors.

In Dublin, you may remember we did a "Welcome to the PTG" session on Monday, a Zuul v3 session on Tuesday and an OpenStackSDK session on Wednesday. Due to the snow storm, we had to cancel the release management presentation on Thursday and the lightning talks scheduled for Friday.

We do not *have to* fill every available slot -- but if we find content that is generally useful and can be consumed while people start their digestion process, then we can use one of those slots for that. Interesting topics include development tricks, code review etiquette, new libraries features you should adopt, upgrade horror stories... The content should generally fit within 20 min to leave room for Q&A.

If you have ideas, please fill:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PTG4-postlunch

In a few weeks the TC will review suggestions there and pick things that fit the bill.

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)