Tony Breeds wrote:
Thank you to the electorate, to all those who voted and to all
candidates who put their name forward for Project Team Lead (PTL) in
this election. A healthy, open process breeds trust in our decision
making capability thank you to all those who make this process possible.

Now for the results of the PTL election process, please join me in
extending congratulations to the following PTLs:
[...]

Congrats to all, and thank you for stepping up and helping stewarding our various project teams !

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)