On 7/23/2018 8:58 AM, Balázs Gibizer wrote:
Versioned notification transformation
We have only a handfull of patches left before we can finally finish the multi year effort of transforming every legacy notifiaction to the versioned format. 3 of those patches already have a +2:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+topic:bp/versioned-notification-transformation-rocky

Since we're past feature freeze for Rocky I had assumed this blueprint was going to be closed and we'd wrap up early in Stein, then start talking about communicating deprecation of the legacy notifications at the PTG.

Matt