This is requesting a requirements FFE to raise u-c for python-karborclient.

This client only has some requirements and CI changes merged, but it has not
done any releases during the rocky cycle. It is well past client lib freeze,
but as stated in our policy, we will need to force a final release so there is
a rocky version and these requirements and CI changes are in the stable/rocky
branch of the repo.

There is one caveat with this release in that the karbor service has not done a
release for rocky yet. If one is not done by the final cycle-with-intermediary
deadline, karbor will need to be excluded from the Rocky coordinated release.
This would include service and clients.

Sean