Hi,all
       I have some questions about deploy the large scale openstack cloud.Such
as
       1.Only in one region situation,what will happen in the cloud as
expansion of cluster size?Then how solve it?If have the limit physical node
number under the one region situation?How many nodes would be the best in one
regione?
       2.When to use cellV2 is most suitable in cloud?
       3.How to shorten the time of batch creation of instance?
       Can you tell me more about these combined with own practice? Would you
give me some methods to learn it?Such as the website,blog and so on. Thank you
very much!Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards
Rambo