Eduardo,

Thanks for the heads up. We're in the process of updating the Project Navigator to match the OpenStack Map [1]. It looks like Kolla got lost in the shuffle. I've added it back to the Project [2Navigator under the Deployment Tools section [2].

Please let me know if I can assist further.

Thanks,
Jimmy

[1] https://www.openstack.org/assets/software/projectmap/openstack-map.pdf
[2] https://www.openstack.org/software/project-navigator/deployment-tools

Eduardo Gonzalez wrote:
Hi,

while checking around the project navigator, I don't see kolla in the deployment tools section.

How could we get kolla appear in the navigator along other deployment tools?

Regards