Dear all,

I am sending you this email because there exists an effort to integrate Intel
NFV CI tests tempest plugin with Opnfv Functional Testing project
(https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/functest).

In order to integrate them though, there are some pending patches which should
be merged in order to make intel test cases functional to multi-node
environments.

I have already managed to run them successfully on a multi node environment by
cherry-picking all the patches together in master branch.

Apart from Artom' s patches, me and my colleague Dimitris (cc), have pushed
some changes too.

The pending patches are the following:

https://review.openstack.org/576606

https://review.openstack.org/593604

https://review.openstack.org/576607

https://review.openstack.org/576605

https://review.openstack.org/590303

https://review.openstack.org/576604

https://review.openstack.org/571004

I would like to know when will they be merged in order to proceed to the
completion of the integration with the FuncTest project.

I am willing to offer my help, if it is needed, in order to get the job done.
Thank you all in advance.

Kind regards,

Stamatis

Stamatis Katsaounis
Software Enginner

Software Development Center
______________________________________
Intracom Telecom
19.7 km Markopoulou Ave., Peania, GR 19002
t:   +30 2106677689
 <mailto:mok...@intracom-telecom.com> mok...@intracom-telecom.com
 <http://www.intracom-telecom.com/> http://www.intracom-telecom.com/

JOIN US

Mobile World Congress Americas

12-14 September
Los Angeles, USA

Gitex Technology Week

14-18 October
Dubai, UAE

FutureCom

15-18 October

Sao Paulo, Brazil

AfricaCom

13-15 November

Cape Town, S. Africa

Mobile World Congress

25-28 February 2019

Barcelona, Spain

Mobile World Congress Shanghai

26-28 June 2019
Shanghai, China

The information in this e-mail message and any attachments are intended only
for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential.
If you have received this transmission in error, and you are not an intended
recipient, be aware that any copying, disclosure, distribution or use of this
transmission or its contents is prohibited. Intracom Telecom and the sender
accept no liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer
system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this
email. Views or opinions expressed in this message may be those of the author
and may not necessarily represent those of Intracom Telecom.