100% correct. Just a random example text that we've been reusing since early 2017. Next time, we will consider lorem ipsum ;)

Jim Rollenhagen wrote:
On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 12:51 PM, Jimmy McArthur <ji...@openstack.org <mailto:ji...@openstack.org>> wrote:
<snip>

    Examples of typical sessions that make for a great Forum:

    Strategic, whole-of-community discussions, to think about the big
    picture, including beyond just one release cycle and new technologies

    e.g. OpenStack One Platform for containers/VMs/Bare Metal
    (Strategic session) the entire community congregates to share
    opinions on how to make OpenStack achieve its integration engine goal

Just to clarify some speculation going on in IRC: this is an example, right? Not a new thing being announced?

// jim