On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 05:46:09PM -0400, Doug Hellmann wrote:
> Excerpts from Michel Peterson's message of 2018-08-28 16:30:02 +0300:
> > On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 10:37 PM, Doug Hellmann <d...@doughellmann.com>
> > wrote:
> >

> > > If your team is ready to have your zuul settings migrated, please
> > > let us know by following up to this email. We will start with the
> > > volunteers, and then work our way through the other teams.
> > >

> > The networking-odl team is willing to volunteer for this.
>
> networking-odl is part of the neutron team, and the tools are set up to
> work based on full (not partial) teams. So, if the neutron team is ready
> we can go ahead with those.

Yes, the Neutron team is ready to proceed.  I am firing off an email now
to officially alert the stadium projects that this is incoming.  I know
that over time we have done a fair amount of work to get ready for the
python3 transition, so if any anomalies come up as the patches get
generated for Neutron please feel free to reach out to me to get them
resolved.

Nate Johnston