On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 3:04 PM, Ifat Afek <ifataf...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Vitrage also uses the Nova legacy notifications.
Unfortunately I will not attend the PTG, but I added the relevant information in the etherpad.

Thanks for the pad update.

Cheers,
gibi

Thanks,
Ifat

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 5:31 PM Balázs Gibizer <balazs.gibi...@ericsson.com> wrote:
Thanks for all the responses. I collected them on the nova ptg
discussion etherpad [1] (L186 at the moment). The nova team will talk
about deprecation of the legacy interface on Friday on the PTG. If you
want participate in the discussion but you are not planning to sit in
the nova room whole day then let me know and I will try to ping you
over IRC when we about to start the item.

Cheers,
gibi

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-ptg-stein