On 2018-09-12 13:21, Shyam Biradar wrote:
Hi,

We have a proprietary openstack plugin. We want to commit deployment scripts like containers and heat templates to upstream in tripleo and kolla project but not actual product code.

Is it possible? Or How can we handle this case? Any thoughts are welcome.

It's first a legal question - is everything you are pushing under the Apache license as the rest of the project that you push to?

And then a policy of kolla project, so let me tag them

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)