On 9/19/2018 10:25 AM, Chris Dent wrote:

I'd like to nominate Tetsuro Nakamura for membership in the
placement-core team. Throughout placement's development Tetsuro has
provided quality reviews; done the hard work of creating rigorous
functional tests, making them fail, and fixing them; and implemented
some of the complex functionality required at the persistence layer.
He's aware of and respects the overarching goals of placement and has
demonstrated pragmatism when balancing those goals against the
requirements of nova, blazar and other projects.

Please follow up with a +1/-1 to express your preference. No need to
be an existing placement core, everyone with an interest is welcome.

Soft +1 from me given I mostly have defer to those that work more closely with Tetsuro. I agree he's a solid contributor, works hard, finds issues, fixes them before being asked, etc. That's awesome. Reminds me a lot of gibi when we nominated him.

Matt