Just a reminder that there is a little more than 60 hours left to submit your forum topics. Please make haste to the Forum submission tool:

https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/call-for-presentations

Cheers,
Jimmy

Jimmy McArthur <mailto:ji...@openstack.org>
September 17, 2018 at 11:13 AM
Hello Everyone!

The Forum Topic Submission session started September 12 and will run through September 26th. Now is the time to wrangle the topics you gathered during your Brainstorming Phase and start pushing forum topics through. Don't rely only on a PTL to make the agenda... step on up and place the items you consider important front and center.

As you may have noticed on the Forum Wiki (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum), we're reusing the normal CFP tool this year. We did our best to remove Summit specific language, but if you notice something, just know that you are submitting to the Forum. URL is here:

https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/call-for-presentations

Looking forward to seeing everyone's submissions!

If you have questions or concerns about the process, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Cheers,
Jimmy