On 9/24/2018 2:06 PM, Matt Riedemann wrote:
Are there more specific docs about how to configure the 'image import' feature so that I can be sure I'm careful? In other words, are there specific things a "glance-status upgrade check" check could look at and say, "your image import configuration is broken, here are details on how you should do this"?

I guess this answers the question about docs:

https://docs.openstack.org/glance/latest/admin/interoperable-image-import.html

Would a basic upgrade check be such that if glance-api.conf contains enable_image_import=False, you're going to have issues since that option is removed in Rocky?

Matt