This is a more oslo-specific (maybe) question that came out of the test migration. I noticed that launchpad is reporting 326 open bugs across the Oslo projects, but in Storyboard there are only 266 stories created. While I'm totally onboard with reducing our bug backlog, I'm curious why that is the case. I'm speculating that maybe Launchpad counts bugs that affect multiple Oslo projects as multiple bugs whereas Storyboard is counting them as a single story?

I think we were also going to skip https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-infra which for some reason appeared in the oslo group, but that's only two bugs so it doesn't account for anywhere near the full difference.

Mostly I just want to make sure we didn't miss something. I'm hoping this is a known behavior and we don't have to start comparing bug lists to find the difference. :-)

Thanks.

-Ben