On 09/26/2018 04:12 PM, Dean Troyer wrote:
On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 3:01 PM, Doug Hellmann <d...@doughellmann.com> wrote:
Would it be useful to have the SDK work in OSC as a prerequisite to the
goal work? I would hate to have folks have to write a bunch of things
twice.

I don't think this is necessary, once we have the auth and service
discovery/version negotiation plumbing in OSC properly new things can
be done in OSC without having to wait for conversion.  Any of the
existing client libs that can utilize an adapter form the SDK makes
this even simpler for conversion.

As one might expect, I agree with Dean. I don't think we need to wait on it.