Nooooooo! lol

Sorry to see you go but do stay in touch and I will do the same. Cheers to
going on and continuing to do great things Anne; excited to see what you are up
to in the coming days.

From: Anne Bertucio <a...@openstack.org>
Date: Monday, October 8, 2018 at 11:40 AM
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [all] Stepping down from Release Management team

Hi all,

I have had a fantastic time getting to work on the Release Management team and
getting to know you all through the release marketing work, however, it is time
for me to step down from my role on the Release Management team as I am moving
on from my role at the Foundation and will no longer be working on upstream
OpenStack. I cannot thank you all enough for how you all welcomed me into the
OpenStack community and for how much I have learned about open source
development in my time here.

If you have questions about cycle-highlights, swing by #openstack-release.
If you have questions about release marketing, contact
lau...@openstack.org<mailto:lau...@openstack.org>.
For other inquiries, contact
alli...@openstack.org<mailto:alli...@openstack.org>.
While I won't be working upstream anymore, I'll only be a Tweet or IRC message
away.

Thank you again, and remember that cycle-highlights should be submitted by RC1.

Best,
Anne Bertucio
irc: annabelleB
twitter: @whyhiannabelle