Hi,

I tried to configure the healthcheck framework (/healthcheck) for nova, cinder, glance and keystone but it looks like paste is not used with keystone anymore?

https://github.com/openstack/keystone/commit/8bf335bb015447448097a5c08b870da8e537a858

In our rocky deployment the healthcheck is working for keystone only and I failed to configure it for, eg. nova-api.

Nova seems to use paste?

Is there any example nova api-paste.ini with the olso healthcheck middleware enabled? To documentation is hard to understand - at least for me.

Thank you for your help.

All the best,
Florian