Dear OpenStackers,

For a few months now, I am not able to contribute to code or reviewing
Kolla and Requirements actively given my current responsibilities, I
would like to take a step back and release my core reviewer ability
for the Kolla and Requirements repositories.

I want to use this moment to thank the everyone I have had a chance to
work alongside with and I may have troubled. It has been both an honor
and privilege to serve this community and I will continue to do so.

In the new cloudy world I am sure the paths will cross again. Till
then, Sayo Nara, Take Care.

Best Regards,
Swapnil (coolsvap)