On 10/16/2018 9:43 AM, Ghanshyam Mann wrote:
I was discussing with mriedem  about idea of building a volunteer team which
can work with him on upgrade-checkers goal . There are lot of work needed
for this goal, few projects which does not have upgrade impact yet needs CLI
framework with placeholder only and other projects with upgrade impact need
actual upgrade checks implementation.
Idea is to build the volunteer team who can work with goal champion to finish
the work early. This will help to share some work from goal champion as well
from project side.
- This email is request to call for volunteers (upstream developers from any
projects) who can work closely with mriedem on upgrade-checkers goal.
- Currently two developers has volunteered.
1. Akhil Jain (IRC: akhil_jain, email:akhil.j...@india.nec.com)
2. Rajat Dhasmana (IRC: whoami-rajat email:rajatdhasm...@gmail.com)
- Anyone who would like to help on this work, feel free to reply this email
or ping mriedem on IRC.
- As next step, mriedem will plan the work distribution to volunteers.
As can be seen from the cyborg  and congress  changes posted by
Rajat and Akhil, the initial framework changes are pretty trivial. The
harder part is working with core teams / PTLs to determine which real
upgrade checks should be added based on the release notes. But having
the framework done as a baseline across all service projects is a great
OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)