Thanks Jens.

As most of the base jobs are in QA repo, QA team will coordinate this migration
based on either of the approach mentioned below.

Another point to note - This migration will only target the zuulv3 jobs not the
legacy jobs. legacy jobs owner should migrate them to bionic when they will be
moved to zuulv3 native. Any risk of keeping the legacy on xenial till zullv3 ?

Tempest testing patch found that stable queens/pike jobs failing for bionic due
to not supported distro in devstack[1]. Fixing in
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/616017/ and will backport to pike too.

[1]  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/611572/

http://logs.openstack.org/72/611572/1/check/tempest-full-queens/7cd3f21/job-output.txt.gz#_2018-11-01_09_57_07_551538

-gmann