Thanks Andreas! also thanks Melanie's warm welcome!

It's a great honor for us to join Openstack project, hope to have more communications with all of you in the future, and do more contributions in the community!

    ----- Original message -----
    From: melanie witt <melwi...@gmail.com>
    To: openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org
    Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [nova] Announcing new Focal Point for
    s390x libvirt/kvm Nova
    Date: Tue, Nov 6, 2018 2:53 AM
    On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 09:47:42 +0100, Andreas Scheuring wrote:
    > Dear Nova Community,
    > I want to announce the new focal point for Nova s390x libvirt/kvm.
    >
    > Please welcome "Cathy Zhang” to the Nova team. She and her team
    will be responsible for maintaining the s390x libvirt/kvm
    Thirdparty CI  [1] and any s390x specific code in nova and os-brick.
    > I personally took a new opportunity already a few month ago but
    kept maintaining the CI as good as possible. With new manpower we
    can hopefully contribute more to the community again.

    > You can reach her via
    > * email: bjzhj...@linux.vnet.ibm.com
    > * IRC: Cathyz
    >
    > Cathy, I wish you and your team all the best for this exciting
    role! I also want to say thank you for the last years. It was a
    great time, I learned a lot from you all, will miss it!

    > Cheers,
    >
    > Andreas (irc: scheuran)
    >

    > [1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems/IBM_zKVM_CI

    Thanks Andreas, for sending this note. It has been a pleasure working
    with you over these years. We wish you the best of luck in your new
    opportunity!

    Welcome to the Nova community, Cathy! We look forward to working with
    you. Please feel free to reach out to us on IRC in the #openstack-nova
    channel and on this mailing list with the [nova] tag to ask questions
    and share info.

    Best,
    -melanie