On 15. 11. 18 16:54, Wesley Hayutin wrote:
On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 8:52 AM Sagi Shnaidman <sshna...@redhat.com> wrote:

Hi,
I'd like to propose Quique (@quiquell) as a core reviewer for TripleO.
Quique is actively involved in improvements and development of TripleO and
TripleO CI. He also helps in other projects including but not limited to
Infrastructure.
He shows a very good understanding how TripleO and CI works and I'd like
suggest him as core reviewer of TripleO in CI related code.

Please vote!
My +1 is here :)

+1 for tripleo-ci core, I don't think we're proposing tripleo core atm.
Thanks for proposing and sending this Sagi!

+1!

Thanks
--
Best regards